It was our anniversary on Saturday the 15th and I know this is a little late but I wanted to make sure I wished my wonderful husband a Happy Anniversary! Yes, we have been married 12 years and it's crazy how time has gone by so fast. Each year gets better. Ben is an awesome husband and dad and I couldn't have gotten any luckier. Walking into his apartment 13 years ago was the best decision I ever made.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
A Dozen Years!
Posted by Fausett Family at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow, you must have been 16 when you got married!!! ;) Congrats!
Those pictures are so fun to see. How cute. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you got to go do something fun together!
oh my gosh! look how young!
Congrats! You guys still look great, just like the day you got married!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment