Elena !!!



I know that we are about to start a new school year but we also just ended last week. I wanted to make sure that I gave Elena the recognition she deserves for her hard work. Elena received 5 awards this year. Including a school award for being one of the top 10 accelerated readers for the entire 2nd grade. She also earned "A" honor roll, exemplary attendance, a music award, and an outstanding acheivement award from her teacher. We are very proud of Elena. She loves school and is an awesome student. We love you!
7 comments:
Good for Elena. (And good for her mom for being such a great teacher and example:)
What a great kid you have there Allison...nice job to her and her parents! She's smart and adorable...killer combination!!
That's awesome Elena.
Back to your last post. I meant to wish you a happy anniversary..sorry about that...that weekend was crazy.. youre pics are cute of you guys
Wow! She is amazing. It is so nice to have a kid that enjoys school and reading. Keep up the good work Elena:)
Where is the bumper sticker? Now that you have a honor roll student you have to get a bumper sticker. haha:) Good job Elena!
Great job Elena! What a great end to the school year. Also, happy belated Anniversary. You guys were sooo cute, and still are. Miss you!
Way to go Elena!! I am so proud of you!!
Post a Comment