I realized I am old tonight. While eating dinner, Elena asked, "What is an encyclopedia?"
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ben, Allison, Elena, Noah, Rex and Jillian
I realized I am old tonight. While eating dinner, Elena asked, "What is an encyclopedia?"
Posted by Fausett Family at 6:09 PM
6 comments:
LOL! We've had that same conversation.
Oh my! That is to funny. We have not been there yet. I can't wait. All of my Fav music is the oldies now, 80's. That hurts.
HAHAHA....that is so funny!
Oh dear! That almost scares me!
Woohoo! We are officially blogging buddies! I too had a lot of fun with everyone--Adam thinks you and all your sisters are hilarious! We had so much fun ;) and you're kids are stinkin' cute.
wow that is funny! Man, we must be getting up there for a comment like that. seriously now!
Post a Comment