Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Great Sad Pumpkin Patch!

We only have one true pumpkin patch in Vegas where you can actually cut a pumpkin from the vine. Luckily it is down the street. Unluckily it has been hot all the way up until well, NOW. All the vines were brown and dead and there were very few pumpkins (we even went the opening day). It didn't matter though because it is all for the experience, right!



It was a beautiful day and even if it is still 90 degrees here, I wouldn't trade it for all that yucky snow that everyone else is having or is going to get for the next 7-8 months. We love Vegas!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I love that you all are in Halloween colors. I agree...I'd rather have the heat than the gloomy cold!

nicole said...

Love the pictures. I love seeing Rex's toothless smile. So cute!

Keith and Allie said...

Good to know! Maybe we'll skip it this year! I swear Halloween is sneaking up on me. We haven't done anything! I suppose we'll get our pumpkins this year from the good old Walmart!

Lambeth Family said...

Amen to the heat! Cute pictures!

Shauna said...

you are looking good Allison! everyone looks so halloweenish! R u guys really in warm clothes? What's up with that?