Tuesday, October 6, 2009

just because......




She is so darn cute! I just want to kiss her big cheeks all day.

7 comments:

nicole said...

She is so stinkin' cute.

BYUMOMMY said...

Al, she really is a GORGEOUS little angel. You have such a beautiful family. So happy to have you as friends!

Blog Example said...

She is lovely! It just seems like yesterday I read your post about her birth, gee how time flys. Enjoy her!!!!

Keith and Allie said...

You are so good to take pictures "just because". Sometimes I forget to do that! :) She is a doll! So fashion forward with those shoes and adorable bow!

Laurel said...

She is so cute. I wish that I could buy bows for my baby :( So sad that she is growing up so fast.

Shauna said...

Man, she is cute! I meant to comment on your older entries and I haven't. Rex holes in his teeth look cute. It's just a little early. Hopefully sooner than later he will grow some new ones in. Elena and Jillian church dresses were so cute. Where did you find such cute matching dresses. You're kids always look so cute.

Bogle Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait for Jaxon to meet your kids!