Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Elena!!! 9 years ago you were just a sweet little spirit that entered our family. Today you are still a sweet young girl. We love you! Here are some of my favorite baby pictures of Elena.

3 1/2 months old

6 months old

1 1/2 years old

1 1/2 years old

9 years old
Thank you for being a wonderful daughter and an even more wonderful big sister.
Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Happy Birthday Elena! You were an adorable baby and you are a gorgeous 9 year old! Have a wonderful day!

Bogle Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELENA!! Can't believe you are 9 yrs old!!! I still remember the nights I got to take you out and have McDonalds and run in the park... it was just our girl time out! I miss those days! Love You and hope to see you real soon.

Kelly Pia said...

Happy Birthday Elena! You are such a darling girl with a matching personality! I hope you have a great day and have some cake. Anthony would love some of that cake too! Ha ha!

Lambeth Family said...

Happpy Birthday Elena!! You're too cute.

susie harty said...

The matching dresses are adorable! I found your blog through the Ross family blog and was wondering if I can add you to my blog list so I can read your posts?