Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas is in Full Swing

Every year we love to go to Boulder City and ride the Santa Train. It isn't like a Polar Express but the kids look forward to it every year. We went with our friends and next door neighbors the Metzel's. We even saw our other friends the Nigbur's there.


Jeremy, Noah, Elena, Rex and Emma


Rex was having a hard time waiting for Santa.





Here he comes!

After the train we went to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory to look at the lights in their cactus garden. Yes I did say CACTUS GARDEN!!! Thats what you get in Las Vegas.

7 comments:

Candice said...

Your family is darling!

Keith and Allie said...

I don't know how you guys did all that! Me, Hannah & Nick all fell asleep on the way home from the Santa train! Your family are little troopers! What a fun & busy day!

Faith said...

Great pictures. I haven't heard of this train. Cool! Miss you guys. I'm calling you tomorrow. Really. : )

Naquel said...

Looks like fun! I'm sure my kids would love that Santa train. Your kids are so lucky to get such a fun day.

Aubrey said...

I'm so bad...I hate traveling farther than 20 minutes with my kids and avoid it when possible...but that does look like fun. I like both of the pictures of your family...they turned out really good...they could be possible christmas card pictures!

Blog Example said...

You have an adorable family! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Zelma said...

It looks like Christmas is coming. What fun to "do" the tree and everything else. Love you all Grandma E.