The day before Thanksgiving my Mom was going to show me how to make pie crust AGAIN! I think she has shown me hundred times before. Elena wanted to help so badly, so this time I moved over and she helped my Mom. It was a great opportunity to see her in the kitchen with Grandma making pies. My Mom remembers making pies with her Grandma and Elena can now have some of those wonderful memories. Maybe she will be the new baker in our house.
The week before Thanksgiving Elena had her ears pierced. I told her she could have it done for her 8th birthday. She was so excited and extremely brave. She said only the second one hurt. I had to wait until I was 12 and for me that was way to long. So now she looks even more grown-up and mature. I don't think Ben and I are ready.

1 comments:
I used to make pies with my mom too. Such fun. Love the earrings!
Post a Comment