On Monday night we spent the evening getting our Christmas Tree. The kids were excited to pick it out, although Noah thought we were going to cut it down ourselves. (Maybe next year)
Everyone wanted to use the ladder.

Ben, Allison, Elena, Noah, Rex and Jillian
Everyone wanted to use the ladder.

Posted by Fausett Family at 10:33 AM
8 comments:
that looks like a huge tree. i love this time of year and seeing the joy in everyone. your tree looks pretty! i am sure that it smells nice too! everytime i think of a real tree i think on the movie christmas vacation when he has tree sap all over his hands and is trying to read a magazine. i am laughing right now:)
Good for you, getting a real tree. I miss that pine smell!
Your tree is ginormous! I bet you couldn't have cut one that pretty down! We miss you at walking! It shouldn't be windy tonight! :)
Your tree looks great! I am sure that it smells great too! That's the only down side to having a fake tree.
Looks like your kids are having a great time, I remember as a kid going to the tree lot and picking out a tree. and coming home to decorate it. It was so much fun!your kids are going to have great memories!
So fun! Do your kids still believe in Santa? Two of mine don't and the other has doubts. It kind of kills the fun a little.
How fun is it to get a tree. ARe you coming back for christmas? I have some more clothes that I found. Do you want them?
By the way that was funny that we posted the same day our oak glen pics. I meant to tell you that last week
Post a Comment